From Preschool to 8th grade, St. Anne offers strong academics, balanced student life, and active parent participation. St. Anne School resonates with a warm community of students, teachers, parents, and parish that build positive lifelong friendships.
SUPPLEMENTAL PROGRAMS AND SUPPORTIVE SERVICES
- Outdoor Education
- Primary and Jr. High Resource Program
- Peer Tutoring
- Summer School Program
- Youth Aware Life Skills
EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM
Our extended care program offers students a variety of experiences for students of all ages.
EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
NOTE: The following programs are standard but may be subject to availability. Links and current flyers are posted here as they become available.
Please contact the office for more information for any program of which you may have interest.
- Student Council
- Academic Chess –
- ANT Tennis – ANTS School Flyer Fall ’15
- Art – KidzArtz 2015_St. Anne Flyer
- Athletics – Athletic Department Announcement | STARBright VE with dates
- Band – M.U.S.E. Band
- Chinese Language Classes – Mandarin and Cantonese – St. Anne Chinese School
- Chinese Culture
- Choir – Ministry flier_family choir
- Drama –
- Intramural Sports
- Karate – Coming Back Soon!
- Kung Fu
- Scouting Program for Boys – Ministry flier_boyscouts
- Speech and Debate – The Speech and Debate Club is open to sixth, seventh, and eighth graders. It meets every Tuesday afternoon from 3:15 to 4:30. Students develop general skills in public speaking and focus specifically on giving impromptu speeches–giving a talk on a topic with only a few minutes of preparation. This builds their confidence and teaches them to organize their thoughts. Additionally, they practice informal debate skills with a partner or or small groups, further developing their analytical and listening as well as speaking skills.
- Sports Program for Boys and Girls – http://sports.stanne-sf.org
- Zoo Crew – Volunteer students with with Mrs. Pandey, the grades 5 through 8 science teacher, to take care of the animals in the science lab. They have a chance to see the animals close up and learn about their care. They usually work at lunch time.
Program Chairs – Please CONTACT THE WEBMASTER to submit program information/ updates.