Join us for a fun St. Anne Family movie (and game) night!
DATES & RSVP
- Friday, February 24th at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
>> LINK TO RSVP for February Night http://evite.me/2VXJvPFZ7H
- Friday, May 5th at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
>> LINK TO RSVP for May Night http://evite.me/ZNwgtCJakm
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Food – Pizza and popcorn will be provided. Recommended donation is $1 per popcorn and $1 per slice of pizza. Bring your sweets and drinks.
- Movie – A family-friendly movie will be shown on the screen in the cafeteria. Kids can come in pajamas and bring a sleeping bag or blanket to lay on.
- Board Games – The movie isn’t your thing – bring a board game to challenge your fellow students and parents.
Parking is available in the lot.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Kids in Pajamas
- Sleeping Bags or Comfy Mat
- Recommended donation is $1 per popcorn and $1 per slice of pizza.
- Bring your Sweets & Beverages (no questions asked)
- Board Game to Share (optional)
Reach out to Jennifer VanderWeele at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTENDED CARE KIDS
If you’re picking your child up from extended care. Once you collect your child, you’re welcome to hang out in the cafeteria / extended care area until the festivities begin.