St. Anne School plans required by the SFDPH
St. Anne School Mitigation Plan-submitted and approved by the San Francisco Health Department to approve school opening for in-person learning: https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/hg7.ab8.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Mitigation-Plan-9-11-20.pdf
Covid Prevention Plan-January 2020: https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/hg7.ab8.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/St.-Anne-School-CPP.pdf
Directives from the San Francisco Department of Public Health
St. Anne School follows the orders, directives, and guidance provided by the SFDPH, the State of California, and the CDC.
These are some of the directives regarding preventing the spread of Covid-19 in school. Students, teachers and staff must observe them.
- Do not enter the building if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing or generally not feeling well)
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others.
- Wear a face covering.
- Frequently wash your hands for 20 seconds or more and use hand sanitizer when washing is not possible.
- Self-report if you have symptoms.
- Stay at home if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Report Covid-19 confirmed cases.
- Assist SFDPH in contact tracing.
- Quarantine if you have tested positive for Covid-19, have a confirmed case of Covid-19, had close contact with someone who has a confirmed case, or had symptoms but have not yet been tested or have been tested but have not received the result.
CDC Guidelines for Common Procedures
Sneezing and Coughing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Arrival and Dismissal
We have staggered our arrival and dismissal times to accommodate social distancing.
K – 2 Arrival 8:30, Dismissal 2:20
Grades 3 – 5 Arrival 8:15, Dismissal 2:35
Grades 6 – 8 Arrival 8:00, Dismissal 2:50
Upon arrival students:
- line up socially distanced at their correct entrance
- give the adult on duty their signed health screening form
- get their temperature taken
- use hand sanitizer
- proceed directly to their classroom
Parents are not allowed into the building and need to email teachers and staff with their comments or questions.
If parents have items to be dropped off at the office they need to leave it outside the main entrance of the school with the person’s name on it. They can let Mrs. Finnegan or Mrs. Perez know the item is there.